Monday, September 4, 2017

That Time Again...

Kosmetik Gel Nails. Water Marble is a Mainstore release! Go get it today!

7 Deadly s[K]ins - Cicely omega FACE&BODY caramel is the skin I'm wearing. Cicely is this month's group gift at {7DS} Mainstore. Join the group & get it today!

Hair
Mina Hair- Melina @ FaMESHed

Outfit
=Zenith= Lace Waist Backless Dress @ FaMESHed

Shoes
Belle Epoque The Arcade Birthday Gift @ The Arcade

Skin
^Featured Above^

Accessories
.::Dead Dollz::. Birthday Cotton candy The Arcade Birthday Gift @ The Arcade
Wednesday[+] ~ Back To Univers-E.T ~ Alien Necklace The Arcade Birthday Gift @ The Arcade

Happy 5th birthday to The Arcade. This is the place that first inspired me to want to be a blogger, and the place where all my $L go when it comes around every few months ♥♥

*Also, This is my first time using photoshop & my new tablet on a blog post. Please forgive me if it looks crappy! I'm trying out new things ♥*


No comments:

Post a Comment